Join Our Foundation
To submit your name for consideration or request more information on any of the open positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-mail should include a brief statement on why you are qualified to fill this position and your full name, address, phone number, and email.
Interested in Joining the Foundation as a Director?
The Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation is incorporated as a non-profit society and has received charitable status. The Foundation is composed of community volunteers who work together to enhance Division educational and spiritual opportunities for students enrolled in our schools.
Our motto is Building Better Futures - One Student at a Time. We are searching for passionate volunteers who are committed to enhancing the student experience and spiritual opportunities through a variety of initiatives. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to shape the direction of the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Foundation and impact the student experience for years to come.
The responsibilities of Directors include:
- Maintaining the purpose and vision of the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation
- Developing policies which enable the Foundation Board to make responsible decisions on fiscal matters
- Governing the Foundation
- Participating in fundraising initiatives
- Demonstrating commitment to the Mission and Values of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
- Demonstrating a commitment to enhancing educational and spiritual opportunities for all students of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
To date, we have had a number of individuals come forward to assist in participating on the Foundation. In particular, following the 2020 AGM, the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Foundation Board is still seeking the following Directors:
- One (1) Community Member from the Town of Legal or a Member-at-Large
- One (1) Community Member from the Town of Morinville
- One (1) Professional Legal Community Member
- Up to two students in grades 9 through 12; one enrolled at MCHS, one grade 9 student from any Division Jr. High School)
Directors serve on a volunteer basis. The Board meets 8-10 times per year and there could be additional committee work as the need arises. To apply please forward your name, the position you are interested in and complete contact info to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in enhancing educational experiences and educational outcomes for our children.