The Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation is incorporated as a non-profit society and has received charitable status. The Foundation is composed of community volunteers who work together to enhance Division educational and spiritual opportunities for students enrolled in our schools.
Our motto is Building Better Futures - One Student at a Time. We are searching for passionate volunteers who are committed to enhancing the student experience and spiritual opportunities through a variety of initiatives. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to shape the direction of the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Foundation and impact the student experience for years to come.
The responsibilities of Directors include:
- Maintaining the purpose and vision of the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation
- Developing policies which enable the Foundation Board to make responsible decisions on fiscal matters
- Governing the Foundation
- Participating in fundraising initiatives
- Demonstrating commitment to the Mission and Values of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
- Demonstrating a commitment to enhancing educational and spiritual opportunities for all students of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
To date, we have had a number of individuals come forward to assist in participating on the Foundation. The Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Foundation Board is still seeking to fill vacant positions - please see Membership for any openings.
Directors serve on a volunteer basis. The Board meets 8-10 times per year and there could be additional committee work as the need arises.
Please add your contact info here
Thank you for your interest in enhancing educational experiences and educational outcomes for our children.