Join Our Foundation
To submit your name for consideration or request more information on any of these vacancies, please send an email to email@example.com
The Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation is incorporated as a non-profit and has received charitable status. The Foundation is composed of community volunteers who work together to enhance District educational and spiritual opportunities for students enrolled in our schools.
Our motto is Building Better Futures - One Student at a Time. We are searching for passionate volunteers who are committed to enhancing the student experience and spiritual opportunities through a variety of initiatives. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to shape the direction of the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Foundation and impact the student experience for years to come.
The responsibilities of Directors include:
- Maintaining the purpose and vision of the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation
- Developing policies which enable the Foundation Board to make responsible decisions on fiscal matters
- Governing the Foundation
- Participating in fundraising initiatives
- Demonstrating commitment to the Mission and Values of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
- Demonstrating a commitment to enhancing educational and spiritual opportunities for all students of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
To date, we have had a number of individuals come forward to assist in participating on the Foundation. In particular, for 2020-2021 calendar period the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Foundation Board is seeking:
- One (1) Community Member from the Town of Legal or a Member-at-Large
- One (1) Community Member from the Town of Morinville
- One (1) Community Member from the City of St. Albert
- One (1) Professional Legal Community Member and/or
- One (1) Professional Business Community Member
- Up to three students in grades 9 through 12 enrolled in any of the Division Schools.
- One (1) Member at Large
Directors serve on a volunteer basis. The Board meets quarterly and there could be additional committee work as the need arises. To apply please forward your application form and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the enhancing educational experience and educational outcomes for our children.