Join Our Foundation
The Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation is incorporated as a non-profit and has received charitable status. The Foundation is composed of community volunteers who work together to enhance District educational and spiritual opportunities for students enrolled in our schools.
Our motto is Building Better Futures - One Student at a Time. We are searching for passionate volunteers who are committed to enhancing the student experience and spiritual opportunities through a variety of initiatives. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to shape the direction of the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Foundation and impact the student experience for years to come.
The responsibilities of Directors include:
- Maintaining the purpose and vision of the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation
- Developing policies which enable the Foundation Board to make responsible decisions on fiscal matters
- Governing the Foundation
- Participating in fundraising initiatives
- Demonstrating commitment to the Mission and Values of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
- Demonstrating a commitment to enhancing educational and spiritual opportunities for all students of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
To date, we have had a number of individuals come forward to assist in participating on the Foundation. In particular, for 2018 - 2019 calendar period the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Foundation Board is seeking:
- A minimum of one citizen representing the interests and perspectives of the community of Morinville.
- Up to two students in grades 9 through 12 enrolled in any of the District Schools.
- Several Members at Large
Directors serve on a volunteer basis. The Board meets quarterly and there could be additional committee work as the need arises. To apply please forward your application form and resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in the enhancing educational experience and educational outcomes for our children.
To submit your name for consideration or request more information on any of these vacancies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The email should include a completed nomination form and a brief statement on why you are qualified to fill this position. Elections are normally held once per year at the Annual General Meeting, however, in the event of vacant positions, Directors and executive Members may be appointed to the open position, subiect to approval by 2/3 of the Executive Committee. The Application/Nomination Process is ongoing as long as a vacancy exists.