2017 - 2018 Executive
Co - Chairs (Brock Dagenais, Ed Kohel)
Past Chair (Carolyn Dagenais)
Vice-Chair (Rosaleen McEvoy)
Secretary (Alyssa Frew)
Treasurer (Deb Schlag)
Parliamentarian (Joe Becigneul)
All positions have a two year term and no individual can hold more than two positions on the Board.
2017 - 2018 Directors:
- One (1) Trustee Member from the Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Board of Trustees (Rosaleen McEvoy)
- One (1) to three (3) Student Members of grades 9 through 12 (Kelton Libich, UP TO 2 MORE VACANCIES)
A maximum of one (1) student from any given district school.
- One (1) Community Member from the Town of Legal or a Member-at-Large in their stead (Kris Akkerman)
- One (1) Community Member from the Town of Morinville (VACANT)
- One (1) Community Member from the City of St. Albert (Ed Kohel)
- One (1) Professional Legal Community Member (Brock Dagenais)
- One (1) Professional Business Community Member (Rob Akkerman)
- One (1) Community Member-at-Large (Joe Becigneul)
- One (1) Community Member of the Greater St. Albert School District (Deb Schlag)
Members of the Foundation include:
- All students currently enrolled in grades 9 through 12 in Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools.
- All parents/legal guardians of students in Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools.
- Every employee of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools.
- Any person resident in Canada who supports the purpose of the Foundation as defined in the By-Laws.
Participation in the Foundation is optional.